I have not written an end of the year post since 2013. 2014 and 2015 were interesting years for me. Here is a brief recap:
- I fell in love, and I am still in love with my wonderful one.
- My father found out that he has stage IV lung cancer.
- My father is doing much better; the mass is reduced by one-half.
- I have returned to the Public Defender fold.
- Bloom County (and Opus) has returned to us! Praise the Lord!
- I have traveled a lot in the last two years.
I look forward to 2016. I am hopeful that it will be a good one for the people that I love and cherish. I wish you a brave new year. Let all anguish, pain, and sadness leave your heart, and may your road be clear. Until I see you again, my friends, take care and be well.